This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Nestled up to the White River, this property is a wildlife magnet. The property has 290 of the 300 acres in WRP. The ten acres left out is the part called Tom’s Hill. This was left out for the possibility of a lodge / camp area. From Tom’s Hill, you can see all corners of the property. The property was rehabbed by cutting sloughs throughout which makes great waterfowl hunting. The remaining bulk of the tract was replanted for forestation. The property connects to the White river at two points. Prides Creek is its eastern border. It also includes part of an old oxbow on the west side of the property. The tract has agriculture on three sides. While walking the property we saw mallards and whitetail deer. The sign of track and rubs were heavy throughout. Though we saw no turkey, we did see plenty of tracks on the paths. To learn more contact me and schedule your tour of this magnificent tract.
- This property would make a great hunting club
- Multiple sloughs cut for waterfowl hunting
- Great fishing either the White River or the old oxbow
- Great building site on top of Tomâ??s Hill
- Incredible deer hunting opportunity
- Low taxes
- Great for hiking and ATV riding
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data