This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
FAIRVIEW c.1790 is a significant MD landmark & the gorgeous manor home of the 34th governor of Maryland, Gov. Oden Bowie, who also created the Preakness Stakes and is responsible for building the state~s railroads after the Civil War. With its grand center hall, spacious rooms & historic detailing, this is a home of rare and beautiful distinction.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Prince Georges County
- Prince Georges County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Prince Georges County
- Commercial Property in Prince Georges County
- Hunting Land in Prince Georges County
- Farms in Prince Georges County
- Horse Property in Prince Georges County
- Undeveloped Land in Prince Georges County
- Ranches in Prince Georges County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.