This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property has it all! The property features a 3 bedroom, 2 bath split entry walkout home with a hot tub and pool table in the basement. Also located on the property is a 40 x 70 pole barn. There is tons of land to hunt, fish, trap and just plain have fun on. The property is surrounded by hundreds of acres of state and county tax forfeit land that is easily accessible. On this property, you can hunt deer, shoot some waterfowl and catch some walleyes on the banks of the Littlefork River all in one day. For some world class walleye fishing head to the Rainy River just a few short miles away.
- Great hunting, fishing, trapping camp or excellent place to live
- Frontage on the Littlefork River
- Catch walleyes right off the bank or go to the world class Rainy River just a few miles away
- Great deer, grouse, bear and waterfowl hunting
- Surrounded by hundreds of acres of state and county tax forfeit land
- 3 bed, 2 bath split entry walkout home
- Hot tub
- Pool table
- 40 x 70 pole building
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Koochiching County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.