OWNER WILLING TO SELL AS 80 AND 32 ACRE PARCELS. This property has great potential for recreational use but would also be IDEAL for a cow-calf operation. The property is in immaculate condition and a new owner would have a great platform to transform into whatever they so desired. The building sites and the views are as good as you will find in Southern Iowa! Call for more details or showing.
- Price Reduced!!!
- Combo farm that borders Stephens State Forest (Lucas & Whitebreast Units 4700+ acres)
- Located 45 minutes from Des Moines, 20 minutes from Osceola
- Great recreational potential and would be perfect for a cow calf operation
- Power and water available
- Great building sites with incredible views
- Good water sources, 1 pond and a creek that runs through entire property
- 80 acres is currently being rented for pasture
- Secluded spots for food plots
- 1.5 miles off Hwy 65
- Extremely clean grass farm
- Surrounded by some of the largest timber in the State of Iowa!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.