PRICE REDUCED! If you are looking for an immaculate country estate with plenty of room and amazing amenities, look no further! This property has the look and feel of the ones you see featured on television shows and magazines. If you think it looks amazing in the pictures, you will be blown away when you see it in person. Once you step inside this 4 bedroom, 4 bath 1-1/2 story home you will see it’s incredible quality and features. Definitely, a property that has to be seen to be appreciated. Very well built and maintained, it has a newer roof, 2 X 6 wall construction, quality windows and solid oak interior doors with beautiful trim work. Quality construction along with a Geothermal heating/cooling system and low property taxes, make this property very economical to own. You’ll also see the pride in ownership the second you drive up the long winding driveway, tour the house and buildings, view the park-like yard and gardens or fish in the ponds or walk the woods. The house, grounds, and garden areas have the beauty and quality to host Weddings and large family parties and several of these have been held here by the current property owner. Having almost 5000 square feet of living space, a country contemporary kitchen with granite and stainless appliances, screened in breezeway, large open dining and family room, huge master bedroom with en suite and walk-in closets, these are just some of the houses interior design features you’ll appreciate. There is, even more, interior living space with the massive fully finished, nicely decorated basement/recreation/tv room. With a bar, seating area, built-in work area and a bathroom, it’s a perfect place for family, friends, business or just lounging and relaxing. Being located just west of I-65 off of exit 215, it’s convenient to get to from Chicago or from down state, so its location is ideal for a full-time home in retirement or if commuting to work or if using it as a well-appointed getaway property. Being close to town but still in the country, you can hunt, fish, ride your horses, ATV, hike, garden or just sit back and relax all on you own private country estate. This property is being offered to purchase with some options to fit the buyer’s needs. It could be a full time home with a guest or related living, a weekend retreat, a horse, outdoor or hunting paradise. The options are the homestead with the complete 52-acre package, a 20-acre option which would include the house, buildings, ponds, pastures and some wooded area or just 32 acres of unimproved land including woods, brushy cover and wildlife habitat and the apple orchard. The 32 acres has separate road access from a nice neighboring subdivision so it offers the ability to own a place to hunt and possibly develop or for a future home site. Check out the other listings on these purchase options for more detailed information.
- A beautiful and well-constructed, 4 bedroom, 4 Bathroom custom home on country estate in Renesselaer
- The Guest quarters are added bonus with a rustic decor one bedroom, one bath, hunting â??cabinâ??, guest or caretaker quarters. Great for friends or related living with great views
- Impeccably groomed and landscaped yard with trees, outdoor living space, gardens and two stocked ponds
- Horse barn with several stalls, hay loft, tack room and fenced pasture
- The property is a great mix of wooded and brushy areas with excellent wildlife habitat, some groomed and natural trails including an area of an old apple orchard still producing fruit
- Hunt, fish, hike or ride horses or entertain and relax are just some of the benefits and opportunities the property offer the new owner
- Property is offered for sale as the complete package, the House, Buildings (including ponds) on 20 acres or just the unimproved 32 wooded acres which has road access and possible development potential
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.