If you are looking for an immaculate country estate with plenty of room and amazing amenities, look no further! This property has the look and feel of the ones you see featured on Television shows and Magazines. If you think it looks amazing in the pictures, you will be blown away when you see it in person. Once you step inside this 4 bedroom, 4 bath 1-1/2 story home and experience it's incredible quality and features. You’ll feel the pride in ownership the second you drive up the long winding driveway, tour the house and buildings, view the park-like yard and gardens or fish the ponds and walk the woods. The house, grounds, and garden areas have the beauty and quality to host Weddings and large family parties and several of these have been held here by the current property owner. Having almost 5000 square feet of living space, a country contemporary kitchen with granite and stainless appliances, Screened-in breezeway, large open dining and family room, huge master bedroom with en suite and walk-in closets, these are just some of the houses interior design features you’ll appreciate. There is, even more, interior living space with the massive fully finished, nicely decorated basement/recreation/tv room. With a bar, seating area, built-in work area and a bathroom, it’s a perfect place for family, friends, business or just lounging and relaxing. Being located just west of I-65 off of exit 215, it’s convenient to get to from Chicago or from down state, so its location is ideal for a full-time home in retirement or if commuting to work or if using it as a well-appointed getaway property. Being close to town but still in the country, you can hunt, fish, ride your horses, ATV, hike, garden or just sit back and relax all on you own private country estate. This property is truly turned key to move in and enjoy the Home and all the outdoor benefits the property has to offer. This property is being offered to purchase with some options to fit the buyer’s needs. As a full-time home with a guest or related living, a weekend retreat, a horse, outdoor or hunting paradise, you’ll be on vacation every day you are in this incredible personal investment. The options are the Homestead in this listing with 20 acres up to the whole 52 acres. The 20-acre option would include the house, buildings, ponds, pastures and some wooded area or just 32 acres of unimproved land including woods, brushy cover and wildlife habitat and the apple orchard. The 32 acres has separate road access from a nice neighboring subdivision so it offers the ability to own a place to hunt and possibly develop or for a future home site. The seller is open minded to consider acreage options to fit a buyer’s needs. Check out the other listings on these purchase options for more detailed information.
- A well-constructed and beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 Bathroom custom home on country estate in Rensselaer, Indiana on 20 acres or more to fit a buyers needs
- Property includes, main home with attached garage, horse barn and separate outbuilding including additional living space
- The guest quarters are added bonus of a rustic decor one bedroom, one bath, hunting â??cabinâ?? and guest or caretaker quarters. Great for friends or related living
- Impeccably groomed and landscaped yard with trees, outdoor living space, gardens and two stocked ponds
- Horse barn with several stalls, loft and fenced pasture
- 6-8 acres of property is a park like landscaped yard, stocked pond, outbuildings and horse area
- Hunt, fish, hike or ride horses or entertain and relax are just some of the benefits and opportunities the property offer the new owner
- Property is offer for sale as the House, building with all 52 acres, the House, Buildings (including ponds) with 20 acres (or more acres) or 42 unimproved acres which has road access and possible development potential
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.