Looking for a property where you can hunt and fish in your own back yard, or just simply sit and enjoy nature’s beauty and view it from your front porch or back deck? Watch deer, turkeys, ducks, geese, rabbits, songbirds, purple martins, barn swallows, and listen to the delightful sounds of nature. Have plenty of room for horses, livestock, pets, big family gatherings or just enjoy the peace and quiet of your secluded country estate…then this home is for you! The property itself has much to offer it is a truly “must see to appreciate” setting. With contemporary kitchen with granite countertops, modern appliances, Jenn-air cooktop, ceramic tile, hardwood floors, custom built staircase, vaulted ceilings, rec room with bar and pool table, large master bedroom with en suite tub and new ceramic shower, geo-thermal heating and cooling system are just some of the house’s designed features you’ll appreciate. The house, grounds, and garden areas have the beauty and quality to host weddings and large family parties and reunions, as several have been held here by the current property owner. It has accommodated an outdoor wedding hosting over 200 guests in the pristine back yard and featuring a beautiful lighted fountain in pond and a wisteria covered pergola. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this immaculate country estate with plenty of room and amazing amenities. Look no further! As these motivated sellers move toward retirement, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to buy a one-of-a-kind property that is conveniently located half-way between Indianapolis and Chicago. This property is truly turn-key, move-in condition, to immediately enjoy this home and all the indoor and outdoor benefits the property has to offer. The listing price not only includes the house and property but also the John Deere tractor with loader, box grader and bush-hog, Grasshopper commercial mower, gardening and yard tools, canoe with paddles and seats, custom golf cart, handmade outdoor/deck wooden furniture, and other amenities. Included is almost everything that a new owner will need to immediately enjoy this property. Call today to schedule your own private showing and see all the incredible benefits, features and enjoyment owning a home like will provide to a distinctive home buyer with impeccable standards.
- A beautiful and well-constructed 4 bed room, 3 Â½-bathroom custom home on a 22.6 acre country estate in Rensselaer, Indiana
- Property includes main home with approximately 3800 Sq. Ft. of living space, a 2 car attached garage, horse barn, and separate outbuilding that offers amazing additional living and storage space
- This additional living space is a unique guest quarters that is an additional bonus with rustic decor, full kitchen, one full bath that can be used as a hunting â??cabin,â??Â guest or family lodging
- Quality home with Anderson windows, 2x6 walls, lofty ceilings, newer roof with architectural shingles, solid oak doors and trim, gas fireplace, contemporary kitchen, Jenn-air cooktop, granite, ceramic and hardwood floors, fully finished basement, Geo-thermal heating systemsâ?¦.and much more!
- Impeccably groomed and landscaped yard with many trees including flowering, apple, oaks and pines
- Horse barn with three stalls, loft, tack-room, and work area adjoined to fenced pasture with automatic livestock waterer and windmill
- Big open front porch and large back deck overlook the beautiful park-like setting with various gardens, two stocked ponds in addition to all the trees and natural habitat
- You can hunt, fish, camp-out around fire pit, hike or ride horses, and even canoe all right in your backyard
- Listing price includes lawn and garden equipment, utility tractor, golf cart, outdoor furniture, canoe, tools and just about anything the new owner will need to immediately enjoy this property
- This is a must-see property that is offered at an incredible price for that select buyer who is looking to gain immediate equity as the house and 22.6 acres that can be purchased for less than current appraised value
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data