This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
It’s rare to find a nice piece of property like this one in this location which offers so many opportunities for the new owner. First of all, it’s a conveniently located, 32-acre wooded tract that has been only lightly hunted over the last few years. The area has historically produced some quality deer in both size and numbers. With the lack of pressure and the variety of cover, nearby food sources and water on the property and the abundance of deer sign and game trails, you will be planning your hunt the second you walk the property. Being located just west of I-65 off of exit 215, it’s convenient to get to from Chicago or from down state, so its location is ideal for nearby recreational property now with return on investment or future building site in the future. Close to town but still in the country, you can hunt, fish, ride your horses, ATV, hike, improve the property for hunting, recreation or development or fulfill your desire to own a great little piece of property. This property part of a larger 52-acre property with a custom home and several buildings including separate living quarters and two ponds. It is offered to purchase with some options to fit the buyer’s needs and the seller is open to discussions on how to make it work for the buyer. The options are the Homestead with the complete 52-acre package, a 20-acre option which would include the house, buildings, ponds, pastures and some wooded area or just this 32 acres of unimproved land including woods, brushy cover and wildlife habitat and the apple orchard. The 32 acres has separate road access from a nice neighboring subdivision so it offers the ability to own a place to hunt and possibly develop or for a future home site. Check out other listings on these purchase options for more detailed information.
- Property is a great mix of wooded and brushy areas with excellent wildlife habitat, some groomed and natural trails including an area of an old apple orchard still producing fruit
- The property is adjacent to both agricultural farming and a small rural subdivision with improved roads. This property has road access from subdivision for potential building or development
- Great mix of hardwood and softwood trees, brush, grasses, it has great habitat for deer, turkey and small game
- Hunt, fish, hike, camp or ride horses and relax are just some of the benefits and opportunities the property offer the new owner
- Property is offer for sale as the unimproved 32 acres which has road access and possible development potential or with a custom House and building on 52 acres or the House, Buildings (including ponds) on 20 acres
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jasper County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.