Located in the beautiful town of Vero Beach, Florida, this property is ideal for an upscale estate home or estate home development. Combining privacy and tranquility, the area surrounded by nice homes is in a location that is convenient to everything. The property provides excellent access to the newly improved 66th Avenue for easy access to shopping, schools, and all the amenities. The 47 +/- acres are configured into five 9.4 +/- acre parcels and can be split to allow for the potential development of 10 estate-sized lots.
The current use is a palm tree field and declining citrus grove. The 20 acres of palms have been sold and will be harvested over the year. The grove consists of 16 +/- acres of red grapefruit, 7 +/- acres of Minneolas, and 2 +/- acres of white grapefruit.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Indian River County Properties by Type
- Farms in Indian River County
- Beachfront Property in Indian River County
- Recreational Property in Indian River County
- Undeveloped Land in Indian River County
- Residential Property in Indian River County
- Ranches in Indian River County
- Commercial Property in Indian River County