PRICE REDUCED!! This beautiful property is a mixture of pasture and hardwoods. Price Creek winds through the property providing a wonderful year-round water source. Located at Highway B and Elkhead Road, between St. James and Bland, it is easily accessible. A small 2 bedroom bungalow home needs work but is nicely situated back off of the highway. It is equipped with electric and a septic tank. Portions of the pasture could be converted to food plots. There is some marketable timber. There are two access points off Highway B and another access point could be created off Elkhead Road. This property could be used as recreational ground or to run cattle, or both.
- Beautiful Price Creek runs through the property
- Bordered by Highway B and Elkhead Road
- Approximately 25 acres of pasture
- Old home could be converted to cabin
- Electric and septic on site
- Property has not been hunted in many years
- Some marketable timber
- Near both the Gasconade and Bourbeuse Riversâ??
- Current verbal agreement with neighbor to run cattle currently earning $500 annually
- 20 minutes to St. James, 30 minutes to Cuba and Rolla
- 90 minutes to St. Louis or Columbia
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.