This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This amazing farm is conveniently located just 4.5 miles from Bourbon. The immaculate home sits back off the asphalt road in a quiet and peaceful setting. The well-maintained pastures are fenced and cross-fenced. The current owners have kept as many as 30 horses at one time, as well as cattle and numerous other livestock and pets throughout the years. Much of the woods on the property are thick and the abundant cover is great for wildlife. The property is surrounded by big woods and is excellent for hunting. The owners have had much success deer hunting. The largest of the 5 ponds is well stocked with bass, catfish and bluegill. The many kennels and pens provide shelter for numerous types of pets or livestock. The beautiful pastures are interlaced with blocks of woods and it lies beautifully. This farm could be used as an equestrian center, cattle ranch or hobby farm. Call today for your private showing.
- Amazing farm with many features
- Immaculate 2 Bed/2 Bath home new in 2014 with swimming pool
- Barn with 7 horse stalls, tack room and a two-car garage
- 5 pastures, all fenced and cross-fenced
- Beautiful pastures interlaced with woods - lays beautifully
- 1 very nice pond stocked with bass, catfish and bluegill and 4 additional livestock ponds with some fish
- Second barn used mostly for hay
- Electric, well and septic
- Abundant wildlife - the current owners have harvested many deer
- There are also turkey, geese, ducks and small game on the farm
- Numerous kennels and pens
- Property nearly surrounded by big woods
- Shooting box and numerous ladder stands stay with property; ready to hunt
- Numerous excellent sites for food plots
- Just an hour from St. Louis, 30 minutes from Rolla and 20 minutes to St. James, 15 minutes to Onondaga Cave Park and the Meramec River
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Crawford County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.