Incredible opportunity to own +/- 475 acres in the quiet Maine Town of Monson. Located just minutes from the Appalachian Trail and a twenty minute drive to Greenville and world famous Moosehead Lake, this stunning parcel offers something for every outdoor enthusiast. Accessible year round, discover breathtaking mountain views, acres and acres of wildlife filled forests and perhaps its most spectacular feature, 2,600 feet of frontage along both sides of the Piscataquis River. Absolutely beautiful!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Piscataquis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Piscataquis County
- Residential Property in Piscataquis County
- Lakefront Property in Piscataquis County
- Recreational Property in Piscataquis County
- Ranches in Piscataquis County
- Farms in Piscataquis County
- Hunting Land in Piscataquis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.