- North Fayette County - 10 miles from I-22, 1.5 hrs from Birmingham
- 95 +/- acres pasture - fenced & cross-fenced
- 170 +/- acres pine plantation, thinned once
- Beautiful creek frontage with spectacular hardwood bottoms
- Adjacent 40 acre tract also available. Other reasonable divisions will be considered
This secluded tract with county road frontage has approximately one mile of frontage on beautiful Boxes Creek. Unique diversity - bluffs with panoramic views overlooking the creek and hardwood bottoms, mature fenced pasture, thinned pine plantation, spectacular homesites. Deer and turkey hunting, cattle and horses, merchantable timber. This is a unique opportunity to own a special place. Give us a call today to schedule a showing.
Type of Fence
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.