Price Reduced!!! Welcome to whitetail country! Check out this perfect little hunting farm in the heart of big buck country. Tucked back at the end of a dead-end lane sits a neat and tidy 1,466 square foot home. There are 3BR/1BA. The home has a new central heat and air unit. A new covered porch was added so that you have a nice place to unwind from a long day in the woods. If the weather turns south and the power shuts off, the home's nearly brand new Generac generator will kick on. This is great for those situations when you need immediate heat, or you don't want things in the freezer to go bad. It's got all of the amenities you need to live very comfortably. The 60-acre farm is absolutely loaded with wildlife. The timber was select cut several years ago so there is a ton of early successional growth. Several thickets hold deer and turkeys. There is one big open area near the house that would make a great food plot. Or you can utilize the food source you have from your neighbor's crop fields because they're sure to draw in the deer! Give us a call today to see why whitetail hunters are investing in Western Kentucky.
- Hunting farm
- Home could serve as a great second home or hunting lodge
- Dead-end road privacy with a location just 15 minutes to Murray
- Great access to Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley and Land Between the Lakes
- 3 bedroom 1 bath home with 1,466 square feet of living space
- Very clean and neat home
- Generac generator installed in 2010. 20KW
- Covered 12' x 26' front porch, built in 2013, great place to sit in the evenings
- Kitchen was remodeled in 2009
- Utility room provides great place to hang clothes and store hunting gear
- Property is being sold at appraised value as of May 2015
- New Heating/Air unit installed 2014
- Annual Taxes: $321.03
- Price Reduced!!!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.