This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This Fabulous 3 bedroom 2 bath log home with sunroom and detached garage with loft located in the Ocmulgee Banks Conservation Community. Ownership gives you access to hunt and enjoy outdoor recreation on over 2,300 acres of the professionally managed property. Enjoy the over 8 miles of gravel roads and 30 miles of ATV trails, along with 3.6 miles of Ocmulgee River Frontage. Choose to hunt one of the box stands that are located on one of the 160+ acres of warm and cool season food plots. A community clubhouse along with a large equipment shop with cleaning facility and walk in cooler are just a few of the countless additional benefits. The habitat consists of a mixture of upland native mixed hardwoods and managed pine plantations of various ages. There are cypress sloughs that wind their way through the upland timber and the bottomland area contains cypress sloughs that wind their way through a mixture of mature hardwoods and pine stands. This mixture along with the food plots provide year-round habitat for high-quality deer, turkey, ducks, small game and hogs. The hogs provide for year-round hunting opportunities for all property owners. Whether you love hiking, trail riding, watching wildlife, shooting sports, hunting and fishing or just relaxing in the outdoors this property will provide year-round enjoyment for the entire family. This gated private community is everything an outdoorsman can imagine from land ownership, investment, wildlife and property management along with trophy class hunting and fishing. Ownership in Ocmulgee Banks is truly an outdoor lifestyle. Please give me a call if you would like to learn more about this property or schedule a private showing.
- Fabulous 3 bedroom 2 bath log home with sunroom and detached garage with loft
- Gated 2,700 acre Conservation Community
- Over 30 miles of ATV trails and 8 miles of gravel all weather roads
- 3.6 miles of frontage on the Ocmulgee River
- 160+ acres of cool and warm season food plots
- Full time Professional Property manager
- Access to over 2,300 acres that has been trophy managed for over 10 years
- Prime deer, turkey, waterfowl, smallgame, fishing and year-round hunting for hogs
- Box blinds and deer stands located through out the property
- Large equipment shop with cleaning facility and walk in cooler
- 150 yard covered rife range, 10 station 3D archery range, trap shooting course
- State of the art underground utilities: electric, cable TV, and high speed internet available
- Gated entrance with community clubhouse
- Located 10 miles south of Hawkinsville and 2 hours from the Florida line
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Pulaski County
- Pulaski County Properties by City
- Hawkinsville, GA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.