Gorgeous 2.48 acre lot would make a gorgeous setting for your private estate. This property is on Soundside Drive, a neighborhood with the true "Old Florida" feel. Not far away is a 52 acre community waterfront park as well as a Santa Rosa County public boat launch. Looking for even more property for perhaps a horse property or for a family compound?
Highway 98, to south on Soundside Drive. See "For Sale" sign, across the street from 4809 Soundside Drive
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Santa Rosa County
- Santa Rosa County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Santa Rosa County
- Commercial Property in Santa Rosa County
- Lakefront Property in Santa Rosa County
- Horse Property in Santa Rosa County
- Farms in Santa Rosa County
- Beachfront Property in Santa Rosa County
- Riverfront Property in Santa Rosa County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.