- Two (2) parcel assemblage
- 13.72 Acres
- Zoned A-1, can be rezoned to residential or senior living
- Rolling topography
- Shiloh Point Elementary, Piney Grove Middle School & Forsyth High School
- Forsyth County has been one of the fastest-growing areas in the United States in terms of percentage of growth for several years
- At $84,872 per household income, it is also the wealthiest county in the state of Georgia, and currently is the 30th wealthiest county in the nation
For more information, please contact Perry Hayes.
Bull Realty, Inc.
404-876-1640 ext. 135
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Forsyth County Properties by City
- Cumming, GA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.