Missouri River frontage home on over-sized 1.43 acre lot on the frontage road to Craig.
Find a mature, manicured lot with fruit trees, chokecherries, lilacs, fir and deciduous trees, "botanic gardens" and a golf course-like lawn; plus three sheds and a garage.
Enjoy an expansive covered deck with views of the river.
You can walk right into the river from your own cement stairs which would likely not be allowed today.
The 3124 square foot home has two levels with a separate, full living space in the basement. The main level has two bedrooms, two baths, "the round room" with a fireplace (that the sellers say heats the whole house) two dining spaces and a kitchen with Corian counters.
The basement space has two non-egress bedrooms, a kitchen with living room and a fireplace and a bathroom. There are is also a ton of storage space in the basement.
Newer roof, windows and insulated siding.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lewis and Clark County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Lewis and Clark County
- Farms in Lewis and Clark County
- Residential Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Commercial Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Recreational Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Hunting Land in Lewis and Clark County
- Undeveloped Land in Lewis and Clark County