Premiere Lake Osoyoos Water Front Development Property! 15+ Acre 430+ feet of water front property has been annexed to the City of Oroville, is level and out of the flood plain, is zoned R3 which gives a development density of 23.4 units per acre, under a planned unit development, allowing a build out of approx. 350 units. The property has a 15 in. city sewer main, and a 12 in. city water main, at the South East corner of the property. Located within walking distance of town.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Okanogan County Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Okanogan County
- Recreational Property in Okanogan County
- Residential Property in Okanogan County
- Lakefront Property in Okanogan County
- Riverfront Property in Okanogan County
- Undeveloped Land in Okanogan County
- Commercial Property in Okanogan County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.