Large Agricultural property with direct access and frontage on 39/James L Redman Pkwy. Single Family home on site built in 1920 with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bath. Property has been planted with Pine trees but could be converted to strawberries or another agricultural product. Highest and best use could also be a commercial business site.
Take I 75 to East on 60 to James L Redman Pkwy to address
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.