PRICE REDUCED!! This warm log home on some of the best whitetail ground in the great north woods of Wisconsin is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. The home is crafted from full "D" shaped logs with a spacious interior consisting of an open loft, full log beams, pine floors in the main living area and a fully finished basement. The property has consistently produced trophy whitetails and the area surrounding this parcel has demonstrated superior genetics as well. The trophy rooms of several of the surrounding landowners will attest to this claim. The property's low alder swamps, islands of mature timber and its food plot are crisscrossed by heavy runways and dotted by dozens of deer beds. A small pond graces the home's backyard and a small creek flows through the northwest corner of the acreage. The property's location at the end of the road offers seclusion while its proximity to the city of Ashland offers modern convenience and services. Have you dreamed of owning a log home on great whitetail habitat in the natural beauty and abundant outdoor recreational opportunities of Wisconsin's north woods? This property has what you've been dreaming of - start living it!
- Area and property consistently produce big bucks
- Spacious log home with
- Food plot on property
- Small pond in yard and creek running through corner of property
- Secluded location at end of road
- Class ll trout waters of the White River less than 1 mile south of property
- Only 5 miles to hospital, schools, shopping, parks, RV park, golf course, airport and other services in the city of Ashland
- Marina and boat launch on Lake Superior only 5 miles north
- Chequamegon Nicolet National Forest with hiking, fishing, camping, ATV and snowmobile trails, thousands of acres of public hunting and more just 10 miles south
- Approximate distances in miles according to Mapquest: Ashland 5; Duluth, MN 75; Wausau and EauClaire both 160; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 190; Madison 300; Milwaukee 345; Chicago, IL 430
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.