SALE PENDING..Wonderful "custom built" lakefront home on Horseshoe Lake.....30 minutes from downtown Memphis.
* Three story lake home with 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths, a great pier with 3 boat stalls and a separate 2 car garage.
* Hardwood floors
* Vaulted ceiling
* See-thru fireplace
* Mud room with washer and dryer
* Pella Windows
* Walnut cabinets
* Large open great room
* Screened back porch overlooking lake
* Lots of closets
* Bronze fixtures
* Granite counter tops
* Art lights in great room
* Woven levolor blinds
* Professional landscaping
Crow's Nest: The third floor is accessed via a ship's ladder that leads up from the 2nd floor and it offers a 360 degree view of the lake and surrounding countryside. The windows crank open and shut. This area is being used as an office/hideaway.
What a great pier! Fish, swim, sunbathe or just relax from this custom built pier with 3 boat stalls.
Viking cook stove, Miele double oven, Viking built in refrigerator, Miele steam over, Bosch dishwater, wine refrigerator and double sink.
The home has many other great features. Call today and make an appointment for a tour.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Francis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Francis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francis County
- Residential Property in Saint Francis County
- Ranches in Saint Francis County
- Farms in Saint Francis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Francis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Francis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.