This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Excellent hunting property with the Chippewa River running along the back of it. The property offers rolling terrain, with many spectacular views. There is a nice mix of woods, rolling fields, and thicker brush along the river which provides a nice variety of habitat for deer, turkey, and game birds. The Chippewa River at the back offers some excellent fishing. The home was built in 2013 and offers 2 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The upstairs has some minimal finishing to be done and it could be used for additional sleeping quarters. It has propane forced air heat, central air, and a backup generator. The property is located on a quiet gravel road with a very peaceful setting. There is a 2+-car garage in the lower level of the home. The deck wrapping around two sides of the home gives excellent views of the rolling meadows to the east. To the south about a mile down the gravel road is a chain of five lakes that offer additional fishing opportunities. There is a nice outbuilding lean-to structure for tractor and implement storage and a fire pit for enjoying campfires in the evenings.
- Nice mix of woods and rolling fields currently being used for hay and food plots
- 2-year old home, very good quality level
- Access to the Chippewa River running along the back of the property, which offers good fishing
- Lots of deer, turkey and game birds
- Beautiful rolling property with excellent views and nice woods
- Just down the road from access to a chain of 5 lakes
- Located at the end of a quiet country road in a very quiet and peaceful setting
- Home has back up generator, forced air propane heat, and A/C
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Isabella County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.