Location, Location, Location! 5.25 acre lot has road frontage on 3 state roads: Lewis B. Puller Memorial Hwy (RT 33), Apple Rd (Route 691) and Howards Ln (Route 688). One acre zoned residential, and 4.25 acres are zoned agriculture. The adjoining .25 commercial lot with office is also available.
From West Point, continue on RT 33 for 3 miles on right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in King and Queen County
- King and Queen County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King and Queen County
- Lakefront Property in King and Queen County
- Commercial Property in King and Queen County
- Farms in King and Queen County
- Hunting Land in King and Queen County
- Undeveloped Land in King and Queen County
- Ranches in King and Queen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.