50 acres located 6 miles west of Hughes on Blackfish Bayou near Twin Bridges.
The perfect property for dove and deer hunting!....and some great catfishing!
49 acres total
36 acres cropland
13 acres in productive pecan trees
Crops grown are soybeans and wheat.
Income from crops will help pay the note!
Highlights: Frontage on Blackfish Bayou. Good fishing and deer hunting opportunities. Deer stands and food plots in place.
Price: $100,000 All offers or trades considered. Owner will consider financing.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Francis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Francis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francis County
- Residential Property in Saint Francis County
- Ranches in Saint Francis County
- Farms in Saint Francis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Francis County
- Hunting Land in Saint Francis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.