This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Beautiful newer 3 bedroom, 1 bath cabin set on rolling and well-wooded acreage. Enjoy your stay in comfort and proudly entertain guests in this clean and well-kept cabin. Log siding and T&G wood paneling on the interior give it an inviting cabin feel. It is off the grid, but you would hardly know it with all of the modern conveniences. A solar power system with extensive battery storage and a back-up LP generator keep this place running. Well, septic, main floor laundry, walk-out basement with in-floor heat, large enclosed porch, detached garage, and security system are just a few of the amenities you’ll find here. With a low-maintenance exterior, you can spend more time doing the fun stuff that the property and surrounding area have to offer. The acreage has been extensively developed for hunting whitetails with food plots, 6 permanent deer stands, shooting lanes, pond water source, and clover-seeded trails. A network of trails allows for convenient access throughout the property. There is a rolling contour to the land with some notable elevation changes as you move across the property. The surrounding area has a ton of recreation options for every season. Several popular lakes are nearby, including Metonga, Lucerne, Little Rice, Pelican, and Pine Lake. Call today to schedule a tour of this fantastic Northwoods getaway!
- Beautiful newer (2008) 3 bedroom, 1 bath off-the-grid cabin set up with modern conveniences
- Log siding on interior gives it that "cabin feel"
- Low-maintainance exterior
- Solar power system with extensive battery storage and LP generator for back-up power
- Well and septic system
- Plumbing stubbed for additional 1/2 bath on main level and full bath in basement
- Large enclosed porch, main-floor laundry, walk-out basement with in-floor heat, detached garage, security system
- Beautifully wooded acreage with significant rolling contour to the land
- Established food plots, pond water source
- 5 elevated deer stands and 1 ground stand strategically located throughout the property
- An extensive clover-seeded trail system allows for convenient access throughout the property
- Adjoins county forest land
- Near tens of thousands of acres of timber company land, county forest, and Nicolet National Forest for additional options to hunt and explore
- Near several popular lakes including: Pelican, Little Rice, Metonga, Lucerne, and Pine Lake for fishing and boating options
- About 1 hour 25 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour 45 minutes from Stevens Point; 2 hours 5 minutes from Green Bay; 2 hours 15 minutes from Appleton; 3 hours 25 minutes from Madison; 3 hours 35 minutes from Milwaukee
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Forest County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.