Description: 10 acres vacant land, located off Wilder Road North and Interstate 4, Hillsborough County, Plant City, FL 33563.
According to Hillsborough Property Appraisers office .50 acres are lowlands.
The rectangular parcel site sits between two streets of residential homes, Wildler Park and Wilder Oaks. Mike E. Sansone
Community Park and Hillsborough Community College, Plant City are located across the street between Wilder Road
North and Park Road (also known as State Road 553). Small wetlands are on the front end of the site but for the most part,
it can be laid out with a double load. The property is reasonable level and is surrounded by existing developed homes. The
community on the left appears to be $150,000-200,000 homes, the one on the right may well be selling for $275,000 to
over $300,000 and to the south in the $125,000-$150,000 range.
Location: Located in east Hillsborough County in Plant City just south of Interstate 4 and north of E. Baker St. also known as U.S.
Highway 92. The parcel is east of Wilder Road North, directly to the west is Mike E. Sansone Community Park.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County