One of a kind three acre places, you've been looking for! Surrounded by upscale homes, water views that border Incline Village Lake, wooded, private setting, cul-de-sac, walkout home sites, most utilities available and Wentzville Holt School District, all just a short drive from I-70. Minimums, for ranch or story-and-a-half 2000 sq. ft. or two story 2500 sq. ft. The times right!
Highway I-70 to Foristell exit, go North on Highway W to a left on Dietrich Road, turn left at the entrance to Sumac Ridge. Follow Sumac Ridge Drive to a left onto Saffron, to left on Fennel Ct. located at end of Cul-de-sac.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Charles County
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Charles County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Charles County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.