This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
A gem is hidden on Bessie Bell Mountain! Cozy, comfortable stone and log cabin amongst the quietness of nature with long distance views to the East overlooking Bessie Bell Mountain Farm. Old pine, brick and tile floors throughout, porches with Rappahannock's amazing views, rock walls, flower gardens on 49 rugged acres of paradise. Complemented by a stream, old log structure and stone chimney.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rappahannock County
- Rappahannock County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Rappahannock County
- Ranches in Rappahannock County
- Farms in Rappahannock County
- Commercial Property in Rappahannock County
- Horse Property in Rappahannock County
- Recreational Property in Rappahannock County
- Undeveloped Land in Rappahannock County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.