PICTURE YOURSELF IN AN OLD FLORIDA SETTING, MAYBE A BOAT RIGHT OUT OF HUMPHREY BOGART MOVIE IS COMING BY IN THIS RUSTIC, CALM AND PICTURESQUE SETTING. THIS LOT IS CLEARED AND ALREADY HAS A DEEDED AND PERMITTED 26 FOOT BOAT DOCK. THE SELLER HAS USED THIS DOCK AS A HONEY HOLE (SAFE HARBORAGE) THROUGHT TWO HURRICANES FOR HIS 34 FOOT VESSEL. THIS SETTING IS RIGHT OUT OF A HUMPHREY BOGART MOVIE. WORTH THE DRIVE. PLANS FOR 6,000 FOOT HOME AVAILABLE. BEAUTIFUL AND LEADS TO THE OCEAN ALONG THE ST LUCIE RIVER. CHECK OUT THE BRIDGE CLEARANCE, PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MOST 38 FOOT AND UNDER VESSELS.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Lucie County
- Saint Lucie County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Lucie County
- Farms in Saint Lucie County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lucie County
- Residential Property in Saint Lucie County
- Commercial Property in Saint Lucie County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Lucie County
- Recreational Property in Saint Lucie County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.