This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Easy access allows for minimal intrusion when accessing stand sites, yet the property is well located at the end of a dead end road. The 1796 log cabin will make a great hunting cabin or weekend retreat. Very versatile property with a great mix of open ground and timber.
- Rustic 1796 log home will make a great hunting cabin
- Good trail system throughout the property for easy access on foot or ATV
- Multiple food and shot plot locations
- Farm is at the dead-end of a blacktop road
- 2 creeks for year around water source
- Existing electric with water available at the road, cistern currently in place
- Several outbuildings including barn
- 1 hour to Lexington, 15 minutes to Cynthiana
- Taxes approximately $425 per year
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Harrison County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.