The subject property is in South Tampa and is 13.09 acres of vacant land. It is west of Sams Club and Home Depot. The
site is located directly north of the MacDill Air Force Base. MacDill is home to the United States Central Command and
United States Special Operations Command and 51 other tenant units. This site is the last undeveloped portion of an old jai
alai fronton on South Dale Mabry.
The UMU land use and CI zoning will allow church use, multifamily residential, low to high density office uses, general and
intensive commercial uses and mixed use developments. The demands of the South Tampa market make this a good
apartment site (subject to rezoning via a cross easement agreement), or approved commercial uses in CI zoning such as single
use retail site or mini-storage.
Location: The site is located at 5145 South Dale Mabry Highway, City of Tampa, FL 33611. This site is the last undeveloped portion
of the old jai alai front on South Dale Mabry.
Access: Access is off of South Dale Mabry Highway. It is west of the Sams Club and Home Depot.
Size: The site is 13.09 acres.
Traffic Counts: S. Dale Mabry Hwy. average annual daily traffic approx. 34,000 (2010)
Zoning: CI Commercial Intensive
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County