Built in the late 18th Century by Simon Frye, the nephew of General Joseph Frye who founded Fryeburg. Simon Frye was the first judge of the Court of Common Pleas in Oxford County. The property has been lovingly cared for down through the years. Changes have been made over time and a significant restoration was completed in the 1950's. Today stands a remarkable example of early American architecture with a lovely kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 working fireplaces as well as a summer kitchen, shed and barn.
Route 302 to Menotomy Road. Pass Bog Road and property is about on the left just before the crest of the hill
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data