Property is currently leased to an organic farmer and is operating as an organically certified farm preparing to grow rice, chia, corn, and green beans. It is located 1/2 mile west of the Port Saint Lucie city limits and 1/4 mile south of Midway Road. The property sits adjacent to the Saint Lucie County Fairgrounds and is conveniently located near the
I-95 and Floridas Turnpike interchange.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Lucie County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Lucie County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lucie County
- Commercial Property in Saint Lucie County
- Farms in Saint Lucie County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Lucie County
- Ranches in Saint Lucie County
- Recreational Property in Saint Lucie County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.