4.44 Acres in the Caribou Hills. Gently sloping remote land off the grid but has easy access to property. Great site for your residential or recreational cabin. Plentiful snowmobile, ATV, equestrian and hiking trails. Hunt for big game such as moose or bear. Located near Deep Creek for freshwater fishing or Cook Inlet for saltwater fishing. Views of Cook Inlet, Kalgin Island and the Caribou Hills.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.