A sublime parcel of the American West, Inyanga Ranch consists of over 530 acres of beautiful river frontage, ponds, meadows and historic cabins at the end of a box canyon, protected by steep sandstone cliffs that rise up to the Flat Tops Wilderness in western Colorado. Named after a national park in the owners native Zimbabwe, Inyanga Ranch is bordered on three sides by National Forest Land and BLM, and accessed by a narrow road for maximum privacy, tranquility and security. At its center is a jewel box of a house by award-winning Colorado architect Jack Snow of RKD Architects, carefully crafted in a simple palette of metal, cedar and tones of cut granite to echo the surrounding cliffs and blend into the environment. Two miles of Canyon Creek flow through the ranch providing abundant source water for nine acres of spring-fed ponds that teem with three species of trout.
- Steep cliffs rise up to the Flat Tops Wilderness in Western Colorado.
- Bordered on three sides by National Forest Land and BLM.
- Two miles of Canyon Creek - nine spring-fed ponds with three species of trout.
- Excellent water rights, state-of-the-art underground irrigation system, new headgates, high pressure guns and side roll sprinklers.
- Water, water, and more water.
- Contemporary Home by award winning Colorado Architect Jack Snow of RDK Architects.
- Abundant wildlife: large elk herd, turkeys, bears, bobcats, mountain lion, geese and ducks.
- Mild western Colorado climate year-round.
- Elevation of 6,200 to 6,350 feet.
- 10 minutes to Rifle Garfield Airport and about an hour from Vail and Aspen.
- Completely re-seeded pastures and meadows.
Contact Billy Long
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.