This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO.
- 530 acres, more or less, approx. 5 acre stocked lake, pole barn with electric, 8 food plots and 3 enclosed deer stands, tractor with mower, home/cabin and 1800's log cabin)
- Located only 45 minutes west from St. Louis; 20 minutes South of Sullivan and 10 minutes from Richmond.
approx. 5 acre stocked lake.
- 1800s log cabin that has been refurbished and added on to.
- 30x40 new pole barn w electricity.
- Second home/cabin that has electricity that could be used for additional hunters/guests.
- Ford 300 Tractor with brush hog.
- All furniture and appliances in home/cabin.
- 3 enclosed stands big enough for multiple people.
- 8 food plots.
- Rolling hills, bottoms, consisting of both mature hardwoods and pines.
- Approx. 10 acre valley or field surrounding the main cabin.
- Great access roads through the entire property.
Agent Comments: This property has it all! Whitetail deer, wild turkey, and a stocked lake for someone looking to walk into a managed and fully equipped hunting resort, you have found it. It is amazing what the owner has done with the 1800s log cabin by restoring it, adding a modern bathroom, updated kitchen, etc. This would be an outfitters paradise or simply a retreat with all of the amenities for a family or multiple families wanting their own private getaway.
Electric to Barn
Number of Lakes (water over 5 acres)
Lrg. Backyard Grass
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.