This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO.
- 530 acres, more or less, approx. 5 acre stocked lake, pole barn with electric, 8 food plots and 3 enclosed deer stands, tractor with mower, home/cabin and 1800's log cabin)
- Located only 45 minutes west from St. Louis; 20 minutes South of Sullivan and 10 minutes from Richmond.
approx. 5 acre stocked lake.
- 1800s log cabin that has been refurbished and added on to.
- 30x40 new pole barn w electricity.
- Second home/cabin that has electricity that could be used for additional hunters/guests.
- Ford 300 Tractor with brush hog.
- All furniture and appliances in home/cabin.
- 3 enclosed stands big enough for multiple people.
- 8 food plots.
- Rolling hills, bottoms, consisting of both mature hardwoods and pines.
- Approx. 10 acre valley or field surrounding the main cabin.
- Great access roads through the entire property.
Agent Comments: This property has it all! Whitetail deer, wild turkey, and a stocked lake for someone looking to walk into a managed and fully equipped hunting resort, you have found it. It is amazing what the owner has done with the 1800s log cabin by restoring it, adding a modern bathroom, updated kitchen, etc. This would be an outfitters paradise or simply a retreat with all of the amenities for a family or multiple families wanting their own private getaway.
Electric to Barn
Number of Lakes (water over 5 acres)
Lrg. Backyard Grass
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data