This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Be one of the few that have figured it out and know how to smell the roses!!!
EASY ACCESS-This piece of Alaska features a 33 acre property with room to roam and a 1288 sq ft cabin featuring 1 bedroom, 1 bath, Office, Kitchen, garage, connex and locations for two additional cabins. This UPSCALE off the grid self contained cabin is situated on just under 33 acres of the pristine rolling lands of the Caribou Hills. Property has well, septic and solar generator power. Backs ups to Native land.
Located Mile 14 of Oil Well Road, This setting has the perfect defiladed location to protect against wind while offering seclusion.
Moose,small game,rabbit and bear roam this country side as well as the occasional caribou herd. The views are awesome and offer great retreat for the reflective moments of life. The area is open to ATV trails, hiking trails, biking trails, bird watching,snow machine and is 30 minutes from both fresh and salt water fishing.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough