Located just off of the recently expanded 66th Avenue, this well located property offers easy access to US 1 or Indian River Boulevard, as well as the Treasure Coast Mall and all the related amenities. Just a 1/4 mile to the west of the property sits the beautiful new Palema Trotting Facility, providing an outstanding setting for the equestrian buyer. With 660 +/- feet of frontage on 53rd street, this would be an ideal location for homesites, a nursery, or a landscaping business.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Indian River County Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Indian River County
- Recreational Property in Indian River County
- Commercial Property in Indian River County
- Residential Property in Indian River County
- Undeveloped Land in Indian River County
- Farms in Indian River County
- Ranches in Indian River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.