760 feet of shoreline and 2.9 acres on Crane Lake. This wooded parcel near the edge of the Voyageurs National Park has a dock, shed and electric. Wander the paths on the fairly level wooded land to find your perfect building site. Or camp on the land for awhile until you build among the towering pines. Crane Lake is a jumping off point to the chain of lakes into the National Park, Canada and the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
From one of the marinas or public landings on Crane Lake travel towards Wolf Point at the West side of Crane Lake. The property is located just past the large green boat house on the West shore.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.