This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
A rare find in this area. This property has been managed for trophy deer and is perfect for anyone who is looking for a turn key hunting tract. The farm is convenient to I-85 and not 20 min from Joe Kurz WMA. There are established food plots with box stands, a flowing creek that runs the length of the property and a campsite just inside the gated entrance. Hardwoods, Pines, native plants, brush and soft wood timber are scattered throughout the property giving this small farm everything wildlife need to thrive. There is some rolling elevation with ridges and valleys which make this tract a must see. This area is known to produce big bucks and this property has done so in the past. Call now for a private showing because this piece will sell fast!
- Gated entrance
- Established food plots
- Well maintained internal road system
- Private well and septic tank on property
- Surveyed 40 acres
- White Oaks, Red Oaks, Water Oaks, and Pine thickets
- Rolling terrain with beautiful ridge tops and valleys
- Loaded with deer and turkey
- Secluded access at the end of a shared access road
- Established stand locations
- 20 miles from Joe Kurz Wildlife Management Area
- 40 miles north of Calloway Gardens/40 miles south of Atlanta
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Meriwether County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.