This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
- Located on the west side of Turtle Beach Road, just south of Cypress Bend Resort on Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine.
- Approximately 500 feet of frontage on Turtle Beach Road
- Contains approximately 53.65 acres of 24 year-old loblolly pine plantation
- Electric utilities available along Highway 3229
- The approximately 1.7 acre outparcel in the tract is owned by the Sabine Parish Police Jury
- Timberland investment / Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 31.440663 -93.652691
From the intersection of Hwy 6 and Hwy 191 at Toledo Town travel south on Hwy 191 for 3.4 miles to Turtle Beach Road. Turn right onto Turtle Beach Road and travel 0.7 mile to the property on the west side of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Sabine Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.