4 COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS ON ONE SITE-PRIME LOCATION IN HISTORIC TOWN OF AUGUSTA. Property consists of 4 buildings with separate addresses, but all in one Tax ID, on one parcel of land approx. 2.4 acres per survey. Historic "Sharp Corner" brick building circa 1858 at 5501 Locust currently leased to a restaurant. Two additional Historic stand alone commercial buildings known as "The Cottage" at 5505 Locust is leased to a winery & "The Ice House" at 5507 Locust is leased to a bakery, plus the fourth building at 5509 Locust is a newer 5000 sq.ft. commercial bldg. All served by public water & sewer. Paved parking, water garden & additional vacant area for future developent makes this an ideal spot for many ventures. Property is served by public water & sewer. Income producing units 5501, 5505 & 5507 Locust are currently tenant-occupied and leased. 5509 Locust is vacant and ready for your dream endeavor. All four buildings to be sold as one unit.
S. on Hwy 94 from Hwy 40/64, 16 mi to Left on Church, rt on Hackman, rt, at Locust. Property on corner of Locust & Lower. West of Augusta, take Hwy 94 E. to first Augusta entrance, Jackson, turn rt, then left on Locust to corner of Locust & Lower.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Charles County
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Horse Property in Saint Charles County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Charles County