This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
35 acres on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. The 60 by 34 new metal build is ready for you to finish. In floor heat and some plumbing is done, walls for the two bedrooms and baths are roughed in. The large windowed doors will let in the sun. The soapstone wood stove will bring extra heat in the winter. A new full season septic is ready to be hooked up. There are many more features and items in the home. When you have guests or until the project is completed you can use the cabin just down the path. This is perfect property for someone who wants to get away from it all and experience the north woods. The pond is a good place to view wildlife. Numerous entry points to the BWCA are on the Echo Trail as well as Forest Service roads and trails. This house is set up to be off-the grid with passive solar heating, and photovoltaics.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County