This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a unique opportunity to own a beautiful property located in a perfect location for quiet country living but close to all the modern conveniences. Whether you are looking for a nice place to build a home, maybe run some cattle or a great hunting location, this farm should be on your list to look at. There is plenty of grass for the herd in the gently rolling pastures with some nice spots to fence off for some extra food for the generous amount of wildlife calling this place home. Like the idea of your own secluded fishing hole? You have to see the pond that is stocked and ready for your favorite lure. A nice creek runs the entire length of the property as well. Approximately 30 acres of mature timber lays across the “chip and seal” road. This timber is loaded with buck rubs, deer trails and turkey sign galore. The north line of the entire property backs up to the Little Sac Conservation area. Little Sac offers special regulations hunting, amazing walking trails and is teeming with wildlife for your enjoyment. Water and electric already on the property makes picking a spot for your new home a breeze. The nearly new 40 x 60 barn with electric ran to it, concrete floors, and loaded with custom built shelving will make a great place to store your equipment or start a hobby shop. This property is conveniently located 8 miles from Willard and 17 Miles from Springfield. Remember, buy land, they’re not making it anymore. Call today to set up your private showing.
- Income potential, great hunting
- Gentle roll to property with great pasture, mature timber
- Borders Little Sac Conservation area
- Nearly new 40 x 60 Amish built barn with concrete floors and electric ran to it
- Nice creek running the length of the property, secluded ponds
- Great access, just a few miles off Hwy 13 on a sealed road
- Electric and well on the property
- Same family farm since 1943
- Deer and turkey sign throughout the property
- 8 miles to Willard
- 17 miles to Springfield
- Morrisville Schools
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data