This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Nestled in a river valley, the secluded location and surrounding homestead of this property is country living with a country home at its very best!
The owners have preserved the workmanship and detail of this 1912 house while totally modernizing with high end finish creating a true one of kind home with impeccable attention to every detail. Wood and tile floors, marble counter tops.
Words and pictures cannot describe the house. It is simply breathtaking and every part about it is first class. As either a permanent residence or weekend get-a-away, it is surely to be the envy of anyone wanting a fully restored historic country home that is move-in ready.
- 4 bedroom/ 3 bath, 2,100 sf country home
- 70 acres in row crop production, 18 acres in hay, 10 acres in CP33 and good timber with approximately $11,000 of annual income
- Multiple outbuildings and grain storage including 35x45 fully insulated machine shed
- Spectacular deer and turkey hunting with stands and food plots in place. The property is managed for wildlife and consistently produces nice bucks.
- Third Creek borders the property for over a half mile with good fishing and sandbars.
- Upstream from the Gasconade river just about a mile and 5 minutes to the Cooper Hill access which provides some of the best smallmouth fishing in Missouri
- Equipment shed barn, hay barn and livestock barn are perfect for mini-farm or equine property
- Minutes from Mount Sterling and Wenwood Farm Winery.
This listing is in cooperation with United Select Properties.
For more information, interested buyers with proof of funds can contact us at 855-573-5263 or 314-412-3966 to schedule a showing.
Directions, Highway A south out of Mount Sterling, a couple miles to D Highway, a few more miles to historic Cooper Hill, left on County Road 731 to the property.
Agriculture and Farming
CRP Annual Payment Amount
Number of Acres of Timber
CRP Contract expires in Year
Number of Acres Tillable
CRP Number of Acres in Program
Style of House
Central Heat- Elec
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data