This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Unbelievable opportunity to own such a large block of timber overlooking the Missouri River in northeast Nebraska. Tracts like this do not come to the market very often. Great road access and beautiful views help provide a great opportunity to build the home or cabin of your dreams overlooking the river. This vast block of timber in the rolling hills provides endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Miles of trails have been developed and there is room for many more. This property could be ideal to run horse trail rides or for ATV's. Close proximity to the river also will provide easy access to the beautiful Missouri River water recreation. The deer and turkey hunting are second to none on this piece. Hundreds of pinch points, funnels, bedding areas, and many areas suited for food plots. This property is an open canvas to the land manager looking to grow and hold trophy deer every year. Do not miss out on your opportunity to own a large tract of timber in Nebraska! Call today for your private showing.
- 140 miles from Omaha, 50 miles from Sioux City, 18 miles from Vermillion, SD
- Hard to find contiguous timber block with open meadow valleys
- Artesian wells, cattle working area
- Miles of trails for horseback riding or ATVs
- Property is fenced for cattle, owner currently running 20 pair
- Numerous beautiful home or cabin building sites with views of the Missouri River from the bluff
- Great road access with several gates for easy access
- 12 acres of tillable along the road
- Dozens of ideal food plot locations
- Incredible deer, turkey, and mushroom hunting
- Property may be split
- Seller reserves the right to retain up to approximately 60 acres in the northwest portion of the property. This is negotiable
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cedar County
- Cedar County Properties by City
- Laurel, NE Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.