Seller may carry a loan on this beautiful 160+/- acres ready for your estate home, horses, and cattle. Located just two miles from downtown historic Creston, this area is known for abundant water, ranching, row crop farming, vineyards, olive orchards, and native century oak trees. The property is completely fenced for animals, and is in the Williamson Act for low taxes. You'll find plenty of level ground here, and many elevated home sites to choose from. Be sure to see the Virtual Tour for many more photos!
Starting from the town of Creston, go south on Webster Rd (Hwy 229) to Rocky Cyn Rd (approx. 2 miles). Turn onto Rocky Cyn Rd and the property is immediately on your right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Lakefront Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Horse Property in San Luis Obispo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.