This property is ideal for an estate or homesite looking for easy city access and
historically agricultural surroundings. It was formerly a citrus grove, now cleared
of trees and vacant farmland. Located one half mile west of 66th Ave. on 57th
St., this property is one mile from Vero Beach's Storm Grove Middle School, and
about 4.5 miles from SR 60 and the Indian River Mall
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Indian River County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Indian River County
- Farms in Indian River County
- Undeveloped Land in Indian River County
- Commercial Property in Indian River County
- Residential Property in Indian River County
- Hunting Land in Indian River County
- Recreational Property in Indian River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.