- Located along Eubanks Road between Leesville and Anacoco, Louisiana
- Contains 32.0 acres of 19 year-old loblolly pine plantation and 26 acres of natural pine and hardwood bottomland
- Good access from a gravel parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.16 mile frontage along Eubank Road
- Long-term timberland investment / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.225618 -93.260321
From the north traffic circle at Hwy 171 and Hwy 28 in Leesville, Louisiana travel north on Hwy 171 for 2.1 miles to Hawthorne Road. Turn right onto Hawthorne Road and travel 3.1 miles to Eubanks Road. Turn left onto Eubanks Road and travel 0.5 mile to the property located on both sides of Eubanks Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.