The property produces 350-400 ton of grass alfalfa mix/acre with flood and wheel line irrigation and comes with water rights. It is located just outside of the state capital of Helena, MT and a 10 minute drive from the Elkhorn Mountains with world-class trophy elk hunting. The location is a perfect investment opportunity for other commercial opportunities such as box storage, and/or storage units with its prime location just outside of one of Helena?s main exits.
Helena provides residents and visitors with a wide variety of outdoor activities. Fishing, swimming, camping, boating, water-skiing and wind surfing are popular activities at Holter and Hauser Lakes. Canyon Ferry and Spring Meadow Lake are other popular destinations for outdoor activities. Hiking enthusiasts enjoy Blackfoot Meadows, the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex, Mount Helena city park as well as the Continental Divide Trail. The Helena region also provides three major trail systems for Snowmobiles. The Great Divide Ski area for skier and snowmobile enthusiasts is located 42 minutes from Helena.
Located along I-15 on Glass Drive
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lewis and Clark County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Lewis and Clark County
- Farms in Lewis and Clark County
- Residential Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Commercial Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Recreational Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Hunting Land in Lewis and Clark County
- Undeveloped Land in Lewis and Clark County